Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Committee Members!

Hey all,

I just realized that no one updated the new members of our "shuffled" committee, so I decided to do it. Check if your names are correct, and tell me if I had forgotten something.

I also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our new president and vice president!

Congrats Faris and Nadhira!

May you both lead our club with much stride, and find us not so annoying to deal with. Ahahahah! It's going to be another fabulous year! (Or maybe I'm saying this becuz I miss the Davis M'sians - hahaha)

p/s Have a great summer guys!

3 comments:

masmuni said...

congrats to new committee members~!!!

HainanBoy said...

the congrats Faris and Nadhira totally suggested that they were getting married.

or was I just being too imaginative?

nixcoo said...

no wonder i felt there was something quite weird with the sentence. hahahhaa.

i still think ur being a bit too imaginative, yao hua.